Monday, August 30, 2010

Un-Rabble

Whew!  I don't know where the rabbles have gone let me assure you, the lack of rabbling lately does, in no way, mean that I have run out of subjects that make me rabbley.  Mostly it's just that summertime means more stuff to do outside and some things get set aside.  Now I could rabble about not having time to rabble but that would be rabbling about sunny days, lemonade, fishing, boating, Montana, 70 degrees at 11pm and whatnot so I won't rabble about that cuz all those things are rad!  But I'm settling back into the rabble saddle and well, giddy up! 

On that note, my first rabble in a couple weeks is a most exciting un-rabble.  My friends Randy and Renee got married last Saturday.  They are rad and their wedding was rad.  I wish them a long and unrabbley life together, and Bode the lab too.  I'll be back with more rabbling soon. Yea (yes I do mean yea, as opposed to yeah, cuz it's not a full yeah, it's more of just a yea.  So yea.)! Un-Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment