Friday, December 31, 2010

Not Enough Rabbling

Despite 115 posts for the year, and I only started this thing in March, so I suppose that's a pretty good start but no excuse, there has not been enough rabbling this year.  My New Years (and I can't say I encourage New Years resolutions as they are silly attmepts at self improvement so people can feel better about their pathetic lives and and then not actually follow through on) resolution is MORE RABBLING!  So get ready for an onslaught of rabbliness people.  Maybe I could get a smart phone so I can unpdate on the go. Or, maybe not.  Of course I could just not follow through on my resolution like everyone else I just complained about but I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out.  Have fun, be safe.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment