Friday, March 11, 2011

Quote of the Week

"You would be surprised how many women’s restrooms have pee all over toilet seats- thus probably the floor… What’s the deal?" - Amber Persons
Per yesterday's Rabble a female reader emailed me, alerting me to an alarming fact about womens' bathrooms.  Now I know women and their bathroom cleanliness is often disgusting (no offense ladies but you know it's true, men aren't really any better though) but how the hell is there pee on the seat or on the floor ladies?  That is some bad freaking aim!  Or a woman way too drunk to be left alone in a bathroom.  So I concur, what exactly is the deal? 

Also, in more important news really, Japan got seriously fucked up by an earthquake today, which I'm sure you're already aware of.  Red Cross has set up a disaster relief fund here if you wish to help.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment