Friday, October 15, 2010

Don't be an Asshole

This one definitely falls under the "don't be an asshole" heading.  So some absurdly rich douche bag in India just finished a house for himself that cost a cool $1 billion.  Ya, a fucking billion dollars!  Seriously, look it up on Google or Yahoo or whatever.  It's 27 stories and has  three helipads, because you know, one isn't enough.  I mean, I have like five helicopters myself, but that's just what I'm into.  I've got this one helicopter... Never mind.  So this fuckwad is so rich he spends a billion dollars on a house for himself and all his friends can party there and yeah!  It takes a staff of 600 to keep it running so I guess he's creating jobs and helping the economy.  But wait, "Hey dipshit, you live in India!  Most of it's a poor ass country, though I doubt you've noticed flying around in a helicopter.  How about you build a house for $100 million and use the rest of the money to clean up the Ganges River and the appalling lack of drinking water or maybe build some houses for a few million people living in the slums and while your at it save a couple hundred million for some food for them too.  Hey, the construction of all that housing and water purification facilities would create jobs too.  Wow!  What a novel concept.  I'm sure you already give away plenty of money to charitable causes for tax write offs and sure, I applaud you for that but for fucks sake man, why did you have to go and be an asshole and build a house for $1 billion?  It's just makes me think it had to be that big because the world's biggest douche bag lives in it.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment