Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time is not on my side, no it's not

Only Comcast can turn what should be an easy ten minute call into an hour of me desperately searching for a pistol.  I hate you Comcast, I really, really do.

I wish God would dole out life credits added to the end of one's life for all the time wasted by worthless crap, like sitting on the phone while Comcast tries to get me to purchase an ADT security system.  Dude, I just want high-speed fucking internet, and you monopolize my city.  If I want a secruity system I promise I'll call ADT, not Comcast.

I'm pretty sure at thirty years old I'd already have enough life credits for wasted time out of my control, I'd become immortal.  Thanks Comcast, for continuing to suck the life out of me.  Rabble-B

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for the poor experience. I am curious as to why the agent was selling you an ADT system. Most importantly, I would like to have a better understanding on this incident.

    If you don't mind, will you please contact me, provide your info and your best contact number so that I can investigate this further?

    Thanks in advance,

    ComcastMark
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete