Monday, March 5, 2012

March-stache

So we're five days into March and we had our fifth earthquake in the four months that we've lived in the Bay Area.  I was actually awake too, headed out of the house at 5:30am, snowboard in hand.  Luckily it only lasted about 3 seconds. 

More importantly, we're in the fifth day of Mustache March.  This, of course follows Novembeard.  It's a tough and lonesome road but I finally got some support tonight for the journey that is the month of March.  Not many folks (and by folks I mean men) seem to know about Mustache March but the dudes at Trader Joe's do.  They're sportin' some fine whiskers this month, and complimented me on mine.  So if you're still shaving knock it off dammit and grow something on your face.  Ladies are allowed to wear clip on 'staches.  Anwyay, I also like Sierra Nevada Rutheless Rye.  Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment