Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Journalism, what's that?

I apologize for the lack of rabbling this last week.  I will be more consistent except this weekend when I am in Montana where they don't have the internet yet. 

Jon Stewart & company are genius's.  Watch the first piece of last Thursday's Daily Show about Fox News and nuclear weapons.  Fucking really?  They don't even pretend to care about news or facts anymore.  They don't even remember what their boy Reagan stood for.  Too bad this is so funny when it's actually just tragic that so many people just eat this shit up.  It's not just Fox either, it's everywhere and it's complete bullshit.  Why do I have to read or Watch the BBC for something that passes for legitimate journalism? 

Anyway, since I hate technology and it hates me I have no idea how to post a video on this thing so just click on the link below to watch and laugh or cry.  Rabble-B

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/thu-april-8-2010-david-remnick

No comments:

Post a Comment