Monday, April 26, 2010

Paseoooooooooooo!!!

Ok, check it out, Paseo, I understand you're food is delicious.  You introduced me to the wonders of Cuban food and now I can't live without it in my belly.  I know you're rated number one in Seattle on Urbanspoon.  And yes, I'm aware of the many reviews expounding on your succulent menu items.  And you know what?  I crave your food all the time.

But you know what else?  Fuck you.  Yeah, that's right, fuck you.  You're just a tease.  You are a sandwich shop that constantly runs out of bread.  I know you have plenty of other items on your menu (in fact your rice and beans are probably the tastiest around).  But guess what, your most popular item, and the one that gets written up all the time, is the Cuban Roast (formerly the Midnight Cuban, a way cooler name), A SANDWICH!  You're known as a sandwich shop so how the fuck do you constantly run out of bread?  Do you not want to make more money?  Would you rather me spend my money elsewhere on inferior sandwiches?  Because that's what happens every time I try to get a sandwich at your joint you're out of fucking bread!  If I bring my own baguette will you make me a sandwich because otherwise I'm done.  I can't live with the depressing let down of seeing the same "sold out of all sandwiches" up over the menu every time I walk up hungry and hopeful only to sulk away rabbley and still starving.  So here's a tip, you're a sandwich shop, make sure you don't run out of bread!  Either that or close at 5pm so there's no confusion as to whether you'll be able to make me a sandwich at 7pm.  Well, I suppose there's no confusion anymore is there?  I'll just bet on not being able to enjoy and sandwich and go elsewhere and curse your name.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment