Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mental Midgets

It's no secret I have a special place in my heart for all the mental midgets on our nation's roadways.  And by place in my heart I mean the black, cancerous, diseased part that will fail sometime in my mid 80's. 

But, despite my intense road rage, today I've officially been defeated by the world of traffic.  Today my commute, which normally takes me 20-25 minutes took an hour and 10 minutes.  It took me 45 minutes to get onto the freeway alone, as opposed to say, 10.  I don't even know what to say.  I wasn't even mad, I was actually smiling I think because I officially lost my mind due to being stuck in a situation that I didn't think was physically and cosmologically (the cosmos like space and time, not nail polish and shit) possible. 

So, with this latest road revelation, I tip my hat to you, the American driving public, you win.  I'm moving to Amish country to drive a horse and buggy.  They have good fishing there too and I can always play and acoustic guitar.  I bid you farewell.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment