Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best Friends

So I came home tonight to find our friendly, neighborhood roaming cat and a skunk playing together in my backyard.  Seriously, a skunk.  Apparently I broke up their merriment because they both dashed away.  I've never seen a skunk in the city but maybe he was trying to rent a place, I don't know.

More importantly, yesterday, somehow my blog got 334 page views.  And like 50 something today too.  That's like a good months worth usually for me, which I'm already pretty proud of considering I write long, rambling rabbles about stupid shit that bothers me.  I'm surprised anyone pays attention.  Can anyone tell me how to keep racking up mega page views and maybe more subscriptions?  I have like 12 subscribers.  Maybe someone will pay me to advertise on my blog.  And maybe Newt Gingrich will be president.  Yeah, I know, it was worth a shot.  Unrabble (except if America proves it's collective IQ is even lower than technically, mentally disabled and elects Newt Gingrich then mega rabble)-B

No comments:

Post a Comment