Friday, May 11, 2012

Improving on Perfection

Remember in the 80's when you were a kid?  Remember when Reeboks were the freshest kicks around?  No one could touch them.  Nike Air Flight, please...  And then they came out with the Reebok Pump!  It blew your mind, don't deny it, I was there (in the 80's that is).  Of course we couldn't afford a ridiculously priced $100+ pair of shoes but still the Reebok Pump was the new pinnacle of footwear awesomeness.

And then I found this:


I almost cried when I pick up the box, glowing blue, accented with wisps of white and brown.  My favorite cereal-that I wasn't really allowed to each much as a kid-not ruined like most other childhood memories (I still hate you Michael Bay.  See Rabble from 03/26/12) but perfection improved.  Imagine if Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Flakes had a baby, it would be the deliciousness that is Frosted Toast Crunch.  It's as good as it looks.  Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment