Thursday, November 18, 2010

I don't mind taxes,

but in Arizona the taxes make up 58% of the fees of rental cars.  That is bullshit.  I'm not using your stupid stadium, I'm going to see the Grand Fucking Canyon, I shouldn't have to pay a stadium fee tax.  Who goes to Arizona and rents a car just to watch the Cardinals suck it up?  Come on!  I'll gladly pay a highway maintenance tax because I'm driving on your roads, but sure as shit shouldn't have to pay a 5% facility fee when the rental car facility isn't even at the fucking airport.  I have to take a ten minute shuttle ride to the giant, rental car facility, then wait in line for half an hour to have my wallet sucked dry, lucky me.  No thanks, next time I'm in Arizona I'll rent a helicopter and pilot, it'll be cheaper and cooler.  Maybe it'll even have guns on it so I can blast my way to the Grand Canyon and then I won't have to hike down to the bottom or back out.  Just set 'er down on a flat spot hop out and rabble around.  Rabble-B

PS-CAM-10 made it to the Grand Canyon too as well as the Grande Ronde so there will be a double Grand(e) CAM-10 adventure posted soon.  As well as a picture of CAM with his new friends he met abroad at the meteor crater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment