Monday, November 29, 2010

So what makes it cider?

So I learned something recently...  Don't ever go into a coffee shop, big or small it does not matter, and order an apple cider.  It's total bullshit.  All they're gonna do is pull out a big bottle of Treetop Apple Juice, pour it in a cup and heat it up with the steamer.  Seriously, fuck that.  If I wanted hot apple juice I could make it at home and get a whole, giant fucking bottle of Treetop and stick it in the microwave for the $3 you charged me to heat up 12oz of it.  And,  at home I'll put bourbon in it so I can foget about the shitty one I ordered at the coffee shop.  For fuck's sake coffee people, at least pour some cinnamon or nutmeg on top to give the illusion you give a shit.  Or, how about I'll never make the mistake of ordering a sissy ass drink like apple cider again.  I'll just stick to beer.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment