Monday, July 2, 2012

FYPM

It's kind of like Michael Jackson's PYT except not. 

It's really more "Fuck You Pay Me" painted on a giant sign by a local hobo/rich kid douchebag trying to find his true self by traveling the country and living on the street in his own filth and owning a pitbull he can't care for and thinking he's got the world by the balls and the rest of us people who actually work for a living, pay taxes and try to positively contribute to better out society are just a bunch of suckers. 

You know what I'm never gonna do?  Give you anything but an incredulous, blank look.  I wouldn't  even give you a Peso you self righteous, arrogant fucktard.  I'd rather give money to the Republican Party than to you (I just threw up in my mouth a little bit).  You are just the worst kind of person, really, the worst.  Rabble-B




No comments:

Post a Comment