Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rabble Rouser

My friend Kristjan, software engineer, webmaster, Shotwell's trivia co-champion and all around genius designed a rabble generator for me and you.  Basically, it will rabble for me when I'm too rabbley to rabble or on vacation or abducted by revolutionary lemon sharks, a political prisoner under the ocean with no escape except drowning.  Or, it will just make nonsensical madness for you entertainment, which I suppose is probably more sense than some of my rabbles anyway. 

But seriously, go to http://rabblerouser.herokuapp.com/ and make your own rabble.  In the upper right corner you can choose two variables, length and how much sense you want it to make.  After you've decided you click rabble and the generator Russian Roulettes a bunch of shit and whamo! Instant rabble! 

It's what you've all been craving for years.  Now you don't have agonize, breathlessly anxious, shaving years off your life, praying for a new rabble everyday.  You can design your own.  It's like on demand cable, except better and free.  Just know that when you're lonely or frightened or lost, there's always a fresh rabble waiting in the wings to lead you home.  Rejoice my friends, you shall never be rabble-less again!  Giant Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment