Thursday, May 20, 2010

What the fuck KFC?!

Are you trying to kill your customers?  Seriously?  Because one fried chicken breast just wasn't cutting it.  The Double Down has to be the most absurd and artery clogging food made.  Your tagline is "This product is so meaty, there's no room for a bun!"  What, are you targeting Atkins Dieters only?  Nothing makes me want to eat something more than phrase this product is so meaty.  I love calling my sandwiches product.  Now I don't eat much typical fast food but I am an eater and I do enjoy meat.  This however, is just fuckin' gross.  540 calories, 32g of fat and 1380mg of sodium and I too can have a heart attack.  You should include a portable defibrillator with every product.  I almost want to eat one just out of some morbid curiosity to what it will do to my body, but I value my health so maybe later.  I suppose you all could just be appalled by the world population explosion and this is your stab at controlling it.  I don't know, but I do know when I heard about this enigma I didn't actually believe a fast food chain would be silly enough to market a product like this.  But hey, cheers to you KFC for raising the bar on what passes for food (or product) in our fair land.  The Big Mac and the Whopper may consider retirement.  Rabble-B

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I never thought I'd hear the guy who ordered meat lasagna with meat sauce complain about too much meat...you must be real rabbely.

    ReplyDelete