Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Argyle Falcon

Have you ever been hit on the shoulder by a falcon and a pigeon currently being slaughtered in mid air by said falcon whilst tumbling toward the ground and hitting you instead of the ground, feathers and blood abound?  Didn't think so.  Ok, well, me neither but it did happen to my friend recently, it was crazy!  The aftermath consisted of scattered feathers, bits of flesh and blood on the sidewalk, a petrified, dying pigeon hiding under a van and a pissed off falcon sitting on a telephone wire wondering what the hell he ran into and where his meal went.  Totally awesome!

(I know I've posted all unrabbles so far in this short year but I promise there's plenty to rabble about.  Like John Boehner (I may have rabbled about him already but he sucks so much I will tell you gain) assuming the post of Speaker of the House.  I mean Nancy Pelosi sucked ass and was a straight up liar but this retard said it was his goal to make Obama a one term president.  Hey, guess what dickwad?  Your goal is to do what I and the rest of the voting public want you to do.  So lets just start with don't cause a scandal by touching little boys and we'll go from there, asshole.  No more hearings on steroids in baseball either.  Baseball sucks and we don't care.  And come on man, I don't care how you want to pronounce it, there is no 'a' in your last name.  It's pretty much just Boner, with a couple more inconsequential letters.  But seriously a falcon and pigeon hit my friend on the shoulder.  So suck it.) Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment