Saturday, January 8, 2011

The mob ain't got nothing on the healthcare industry

The healthcare industry, from top to bottom, from insurance to medicare/medicaid to hospitals to the federal and state governments, HMO's, all of is fucked.  It't the biggest racket around and is set up to screw the patient out of their health and money, or lack there of.  Fuck off healthcare, I'll stick to DIY home surgery and self medication from now on because it's all a crock of shit.  If I actually make it to the age I can start enjoying medicare it'll be bankrupt anyway, just like social security (glad I'm paying into that right now).  So might as well just let it ride.  If I break my arm I can't use a 2x4 for a splint and wrap it with duct tape.  Duct tape fixes everything.  Need surgery?  I'll get an anatomy book, a mirror and do it myself.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment