Monday, January 10, 2011

Gay Only Toilets-WTF?

So this year for Carnival, in Brazil the festival organizers have installed "gay only" toilets, which also include transvestites.  Now, I know you're probably thinking what I was, "Is Brazil really that anti-gay?  Do they think they're going to contract full blown gay if they share the same porta-potty as a gay dude?  What the fuck man, I thought Carnival was a giant party full of people from all walks of life just having fun (except for the pickpockets, gangsters and roofie sporting rapists of course)."    Well, yeah, it is.  The gay community wants the toilets.  Seriously.  Some gays said they'll feel more comfortable using a gay only toilet. 

Yeah, well I'd feel more comfortable using a toilet that only I had the key to and was heated to 70 degrees F, always had a hot bacon cheeseburger ready for me to eat, a 55" plasma screen with Wes Anderson movies playing and a hot chick give me a blow job before I left, but guess what?  That's fucking ridiculous! 

How much of a backward mindset do you have to posess to advocate for gay only, or for that matter, straight only toilets.  And you're playing right into the anti-gay activists hands people.  It's no different than black and white only bathrooms the South had that we GOT RID OF finally in the 60's.  Haven't we gotten past this yet?  Really, I know many muslim and some African countries still persecute gays but haven't we, in the first world, the world or reason and faith and freedom and prosperity made it past this kind of shit?  As fruitless as it probably is, aren't we hoping that the entire world will someday just chill out and just live and let live?  Come on people, get real!  Fuck!  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment