Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My new favorite beer

Mustang beer from Nepal.  It's like beer flavor crystals conspiring with your taste buds to trick you into getting accidentally wasted just because it's so tasty you want to keep drinking it.  I'm not sure where it's available, it's definitely not widely distributed.  I had one at an Indian restaurant in Berkeley.  Luckily it wasn't distributed in six pack form so I managed to avoid the previously mentioned scenario.  Find it in your 'hood, and if you can't, demand your local watering hole start carrying it or you'll start picketing.  It'll be worth the potential jail time and/or inevitable homelessness that follows not having a job because you're picketing all day instead of working.  Trade off's, great beer or a roof.  I know what I'm choosing.  Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment