Friday, December 23, 2011

Your Shoes Suck

So apparently yesterday just in time for last minute Christmas chaos, Nike reissued a new limited edition version of the original Air Jordans based on the 1995 shoe.  I had a pair of those when I was five and I must have done a lot of chores or whining to get my mom to buy me a pair because they weren't cheap.  But, they were freakin' sweet.  Even though I still sucked at basketball I loved them and I'll never forget how excited every kid I knew was about them. 

So funny enough when about ten days ago I see a big scary looking dude rollin' down the sidewalk wearing a pair of the original, white Air Jordans in excellent condition.  I really wanted to stop him and take a picture but like I was a little wary of him, not to mention the fact he was wearing a shirt that said, "Your Shoes Suck!" with a picture of a guy flipping the bird.  Yeah, right?!  I'm pretty sure those are the only shoes you can sport when you are wearing a shirt like that and I wouldn't want to see those shoes without that shirt either.  So I assume brossif just has a closet full of them from back in the day.  And we'll probably never know because it'll be difficult to discern from all the other idiots wearing fake Air Jordans now, but maybe if we look for the t-shirt.  be on the look out folks.  Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment