Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stay of Execution

Yaaayyyyaaayyyy (arms flailing wildly like Kermit the Frog)!!!  Someone in congress read my rabble because they passed the payroll tax cut extension by an 89-10 vote.  Wow, congress really is thinking about the middle class and working America.  Oh, haha, wait, they only extended it for two months.  Two months?!  What the fuck is wrong with you people?!  Two months?  Wow, I can't wait to figure out how I'm gonna spend my extra $16.  I could a CD, if only people other than me listened to physical media any more.

Anyway, good going congress, you passed the tax cut extension so you can go home for the holidays with a clear conscience knowing that you're working hard for the people.  Really?  You're just gonna have to deal with this shit all over again in what will feel like tomorrow.  You are the worst bunch of indecisive procrastinators I've ever heard of!  Geez!  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment