Friday, June 18, 2010

Grabables

So my good friend recently illuminated me on the subject of grabables.  Or, really I shouldn't say illuminated me, but rather put into words what I and so many other men have been thinking and been frustrated by forever. 

Every drunk-idiot-frat-boy-douche bag (or just any man for that matter) will tell you they want a skinny woman (probably with big boobs, even though that is a rarity) which inevitably means bony and gangly.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I find plenty of thin models attractive but really, when you get down to reality guys need and love grabables.  "What the fuck is that?!" you say?  Grabables are the parts of a woman's body that she hates but men love to grab onto.  They are smooth and soft and comforting to a guy.  We're talking hips, sides, thighs, stomach, boobs, butt etc.  Can you name a woman who is happy with all these features of her body?  No, you can't.  Maybe one feature but no more than that.  But can you think a guy that doesn't like touching these parts?  No, you can't.  Some men like thick women and so be it, but listen up, thin women still have grabables.  It has nothing to do with being fat but I think more with being a woman vs a man.  Women are softer, men are rougher.  Fact of life, lets move on. 

So, today, and I assume, since the beginning of time, grabables remain a hot topic, women hate them, men love them and I doubt there will ever be a solution.  But at least now there is a name, a term to describe this contentious issue and if you're a child of the 80's, "Knowing, is half the battle."  So just deal with it ladies, grabables are awesome.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment