Monday, June 7, 2010

Rush Limbaugh

So Rush Limbaugh got married yesterday, FOR THE FOURTH TIME!  What the fuck mister conservative, family values guy?  Unless all your previous wives died, in which case you probably killed them, I believe you're an asshole and a hypocrite.  But hey, we already know you're a hypocrite right?  I mean you are, or at least were, a drug addict.  Ironic and funny since you've railed so hard your entire career against drug addicts wanting stiffer penalties and what not.  But you know, slide on.

Back on topic, the wedding gets even better.  The homophobic and anti gay marriage Limbaugh had Elton Fucking John sing at the wedding.  Seriously, you know the apocalypse is near now.  It's reported that he paid Sir Elton a cool million too.  While Rush is still a retarded asshole I guess I'm dissappointed in Elton John for taking the gig I guess money talks right?.  Though I'm still excited to see him play in July.  Maybe I'll have a little talk with him at the show.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment