Thursday, June 24, 2010

iSuck

So the new iPhone came out today.  Ooohhh, aaahhh.  I guess the lines are 5+ hours long.  For a fucking cell phone?  Come on people, it's a piece of plastic with a bunch of wires in it.  Don't you have anything better to do with your time or your $300?  Go play frisbee in a park.  That piece of plastic costs like $6. 

And fuck you Apple (I'd post a picture of the new iPhone but Apple would probably sue me for techno-spying or some dumb shit.  They'll probably sue me already for slander from the last comment).  If a customer pre-orders a product to pick up on a certain day you should have a team of people handing that shit out left and right.  You're only hurting yourself and losing money by pissing off customers.  Or do you just not care, maybe it's part of the plan?  You have a product millions of people want so you can tease them and string them along making the masses only salivate more for your expensive piece of plastic and wires.  I mean, if you're going to make people wait in line for 5 hours you should at least give them some cookies, or a maybe a blow job.  I don't know, whatever, but fuck waiting in line for an iPhone, I don't even have AT&T so you can have it.  I'll go swimming or maybe re-lace my shoes.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment