Friday, April 8, 2011

Mesh Jersey

So Snooki of Jersey Shore fame, now makes public speaking appearances for money, which is depressing enough in itself, but she recently got paid $32,000 to speak to students at Rutgers University.  What?!  Are you joking?!  How the fuck did that happen?!  No wonder the rest of the world is passing us by.  Our education system is obviously in shambles if Snooki is what passes for a guest speaker at a university, and this isn't the get your degree online University of Phoenix Topeka Campus.  It's fucking Rutgers, what I thought was a respected center of education.  What could she even talk about, implants, drunk blackouts, orange skin?  I know I already hate most of society but I used to think that universities were one of the last bastions of real thought and discourse.  Guess I was wrong, again.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment