Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's the 411?

So I'm really tired of people telling me they don't know their own number and pulling out their cell phones and looking it up.  No, it's not just that no one wants to be my friend, it turns out people are just stupid.  I have to special order things for whiny customers all the time and you wouldn't believe how many morons don't know their own number.  "I don't know my number, I don't call myself, haha."  Yeah, haha fuck you.  How do you not know your own fucking phone number?!  That blows my mind.  Seriously, do you never give out your number for any reason?  Does anyone ever call you?  Do you have any friends?  Yes, ok how did they get your phone number?  Did they see a psychic?  Shit man, if there's one number you should be able to memorize (other than 911, and if you can't remember that then this probably isn't for you anyway) it should be your own.  Please, for my sanity get with it!  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment