Wednesday, November 23, 2011

El Camino

Yeah, that's right, the car your creepy, jailbird uncle rolls up onto your lawn in everytime he is released from county.  Of course he has to go to grandma's house to pick it up first because she's the only one left in the family talking to him, which is all the more strange that he's at your house now... 

Well, since Monsanto didn't send a hit man to my house last night I can tell you about El Camino the new Black Keys record coming out on Dec. 2nd.  All I've heard so far is the single Lonely Boy but if it's any indication of the rest of the record I'll be rollin' down to Amoeba the day it's released. 
I finally figured out how to link YouTube videos to my blog so check out the video for Lonely Boy it's awesome, the dude kills it!  Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment