Monday, November 7, 2011

FLOW

Lets just keep the environmental documentary theme rollin' and everybody watch Flow: For Love of Water after they watch Gasland.  Dig out the Prozac (just don't flush it down the toilet before you watch this one) and settle in.

Of course I'll give you my opinion, the same one I held previously to watching this film, clean water is a basic human, community and environmental right.  It's like air.  You can't corner the air market because air doesn't belong to anyone.  You could go what?  A minute without air (or ten if your some asshole named David Blaine.  Are you gonna make me disappear now David for public defamation?)  Neither does water.  You can only go like 2 days without water, so yeah.

Anyone who knows me apart from this blog or is one of the three consistent readers I have knows how angry environmental abuse makes me and this film only served to fan the flames.  Fuck off to the IMF, World Bank (we could write a book on these two and their war of attrition against third world countries but that's a whole 'nother rabble), Nestle, Suez, the stupid French company I can't pronounce and the US government for not doing more to protect our precious water supplies which we are so fortunately endowed with.  Now that I think of it, Gasland could even be a spin off of this film.  Sigh.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment