Monday, February 27, 2012

BARTworld BARTworld

Too bad my friends are staying at the Mandarin Oriental in SF like a couple of losers.  While they're tucked in their suite, lounging around on 2000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and champagne looking out over the city and the Bay, their multi million dollar view, after eating super chompy sandwiches with fries and coleslaw on them.  I got to see Hobo Family Band again.  This time they played Norwegian Wood.  So I'm not sure if they're a Beatles cover band or I just happen to hit them twice in one week playing Beatles covers.  Either way I saw them at the exact same place as last time, right before I transferred trains, luckily.  Though tonight some guy got run over and killed by a BART train at the MacAurthur station so the train didn't stop there.  Totally awful and crazy, yet somehow fairly normal for the Bay Area.  Another day in BARTworld.  Rabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment