Thursday, February 16, 2012

If it was only Dominos...

I was shown this great article in Grist the other day. 

Apparently, if you pay Pizza Hut $10,010 they will provide you with an entire engagement package to do your deed, including a ring, limo service, FIREWORKS SHOW, etc. AND your very own "$10 Dinner Box" for the two of you.  I'm assuming that's what the extra $10 is in the price.  Because if you've spent $10,000 already they can't just throw in the pizza.  And really, what better way to say, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you.", than a $10 box of pizza.  Fuck Yeah! 

This makes me look like such a chump, I want a do-over.  It'll work out perfectly, especially considering my fiance doesn't even eat cheese.  I'm so envious that 20 years down the road I don't get to recall, "Remember when I paid Pizza Hut $10,010 to help us get engaged and then I ate a bunch of pizza while you watched me?  I love you."  Rabble-B

http://grist.org/food/love-fast-food-america-well-then-why-dont-you-marry-it/

No comments:

Post a Comment