Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not so Lucky Charms

So I bought a box of Lucky Charms yesterday (my favorite cereal which I don't usually buy because $5.50 is insane for a box full of puffed wheat and dehydrated marshmallows) because it was on sale.  Ok, I'm stoked.  And on top of that, inside is a freaking Star Wars pen!  Yeah!  And it has a picture on the front of a sweet ass R2D2 pen.  Best toy ever in a box of cereal right?  You might get Darth Vader or Boba Fett or fucking Chewy!  And if maybe if your box is full of Unlucky Charms you might get Lando Calrissian right?  No big.  But what pen fall out of the box into my bowl of sweet, chompy cereal?  Jar Jar Fucking Binks!  Seriously, are you kidding me?!  Out of all the cool Star Wars characters I get the absolute worst one, the most reviled character in all six films  Ah come on! 

I bet all of them are Jar Jar Binks, they just put R2D2 on the box for show.  They're all the left over favors from the last Vegas Star Wars convention.  General Mills got a smokin' deal on them yet another dump truck full of cash backed up to George Lucas' house.  Rabble Fucking Rabbletron-B

No comments:

Post a Comment