Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bike-asaurus

You know Truck-asaurus the stupid fire breathing robot at those redneck monster truck rallies (ok, they're super trashy but really fun too, kind of like ATV's)?  Ya, well he's got nothing on this thing I saw by my house last night.  Bike-asaurus would rip his ass limb from limb and swallow each limb whole, then boil his guts with a potato to get a stew goin'.  And even better, Bike-asaurus is homemade.  And well, yeah, I'm sure I'd be disappointed if I saw the owner of this bike and when he actually probably looks and acts like the comic book store guy from The Simpsons I'd be pretty bummed.  Though I'm pretty sure comic book store guy would never ride a bike.  But then again, I do live in Berkeley.  Whatever, it's got green lights on it and you'd never miss it in traffic!  So rad!  Unrabble-B

No comments:

Post a Comment