Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twilight Zone...

If you own a business in Forks, WA and you put a Twilight poster in your window what does that mean?  I understand if you are the operator of Dazzled by Twilight and you're trying to cash in on a bunch of teenage girls and gay men making a pilgrimage to Forks.  You're still an asshole but I get it, you found a way to make money off a fad.  But what does a pile of logs on the side of the road with a Twilight Firewood mean?  Is it blessed by vampires?  What the fuck?  I don't get it.  And Twilight tours?  What, are you walking around looking for vampires?  "Hey look, there's some old growth trees.  Oh, and there's some more old growth trees.  Oooh look, werewolves!  No, those are elk."  Fuck...  Also I know the owner of the Forks sporting goods store, he said Bella never worked there.  So, shit, I don't know, just watch the movie and stay home please and leave Forks to the depressed loggers and fishermen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment